MIKE & THE WORDS-STALK

 

Inside my dad's office, of my former apartment... ...at the Vanguard Crossing complex (in University City, MO)... ...on 10/17/20

/\/\/\
'GOOGLE TRANSLATE' TRANSLATION:
Mijaín López from Cuba: “My goal is the gold medal” | Paris 2024 Olympic Games
<<< >>>

7.
10:58 PM (8/5/24):
Mondo Duplantis breaks his own WORLD RECORD for gold on Olympic stage in Paris | NBC Sports (youtube.com)
Exceptional performance, by Armand (Mondo) Duplantis (of Sweden)... ...in the pole vault event, at the 2024 Olympics. He broke the pole vault world, for the 9th time... ...with a vault, of 6.25 meters (20'6")...
SEE:
11:09 PM (8/5/24):
Castlevania 64 OST 15 - Annex - Silent Madness. - YouTube (0:28-0:44 & 1:58-2:13)
Mondo Duplantis' dominance, world record setting-wise... ...evoked of this song, regarding the above... ...video segments...
11:34 PM (8/5/24):
11:38 PM (8/5/24):

6.
Phone call, with Joey (my youngest brother)... ...as of 6:01 PM, on 8/5/24

7:16 PM (8/5/24):

"My brother, Joe, was cooking chicken & broccoli... ...for dinner (for himself, and his fiancée - Yende Grell)... ...at their Brooklyn, NY apartment... ...when he called me. He said, that he had been tuning into… the 2024 Olympics… [a woman from Dominica (Thea LaFond), won the triple jump… …on the women’s side]. Interestingly, Yende is a native... ...of that country... ...and Joe and her, are being wed... ...in 2 months' time... ...in the country, of Dominica... ...I unfortunately am not attending, due to my mom's wishes/interests...

Thea LaFond takes gold in women's triple jump; USA's Jasmine Moore wins bronze | Paris Olympics (youtube.com) (2:56-3:45)

As the conversation went on, Joe said that he had not interacted... ...with JJ/John Jr. (middle brother), in quite some time... He understood, that I had expressed an interest... ...in speaking with JJ, to my mom (since JJ and I, have not seen each other... face-to-face... ...since the Fall, of 2018)... To my understanding, my mom attests... ...that JJ, will be going... ...to Joe's wedding...

Nevertheless, Joe attested that I can’t really force JJ... to have a relationship... with me... This is irrational, given that Joe routinely reiterates... ...that JJ is a brother, of mine... ...and this is not something, I contest... ...but is a matter, which I find at odds... ...with our relations...

IN THE CLASSROOM (setonhallgrad2015.blogspot.com)

Like me, Joe's understanding... is that mom and JJ, cohabit… …in Nutley, NJ… …and Joey hasn’t been, to ‘their’ living quarters before (just as I, have not). I suspect, that there is some ‘undisclosed’ reason… …for this…

yende grell - Google Search

7:32 PM (8/5/24):
Joe also inquired, about my status quo... ...and gave 'dating app' suggestions (even though, I told him... ...that I could be having 'better feedback,' from the ones... ...I have already, experimented with)...

NOTE:
I have always felt, that relating to someone... ...in the 'significant other-sense'... is a natural, 'life chapter'...

7:38 PM (8/5/24):

Olympic Athletics Schedule - Men's Triple Jump | Paris 2024 (olympics.com) ('stay tuned')

5.
Private chef video, as Michelle Obama... ...narrates, about the importance... ...of practice...

4.

5:46 PM (8/5/24):

Private Chef | Had the absolute pleasure of being a private chef for a wonderful family from Tennessee. From the moment I walked in the door, they treated… | Instagram 

Private chef, for a Tennessee family - she prepares scrambled eggs, bacon, cinnamon rolls & croissants

3.

2:17 PM (8/5/24):

Fans Marvel At Usain Bolt's World Record Following Noah Lyles' Gold Medal Victory in 100-Meter Dash at Paris Olympics - Athlon Sports

2:42 PM (8/5/24):

Usain Bolt's 9.69 100-m performance... at the 2008 Olympics, in Beijing, China (former world record) - YouTube

&

Usain Bolt's 9.58: the night he obliterated the 100-meter world record - YouTube (2009 World Championships, in Berlin, Germany)

2.

2:14 PM (8/5/24):

Private Chef | Honored to have served as the private chef for a remarkable woman from Ghana and her incredible family as she celebrated her 60th birthday.… | Instagram

Private chef, for a family of 30... ...in Orlando, Florida...

NOTE:
An old man, featured in the video... ...has the vibe, of '...to the Republic, of Geneva'...

1.

2:11 PM (8/5/24):

Jaloliddin Kilichev | Philadelphia USA🇺🇸🏡 #usa #philadelphia | Instagram 

A neighborhood, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (video evokes, of a high schooler... ...speculating, about his future)


"A house is not a home; a house is built... ...with walls, and beams... ...while a home, is built... ...with love, and dreams..." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comments